OFF TO MARKET.....DALLAS
SUCH FUN CLOTHING....BOTH FOR FALL AND WINTER
AND THE JEWELRY....SPECTACULAR
WE WERE REALLY SURPRISED TO HAVE SO.O.O MANY CHOICES
They will begin arriving /AUGUST‼️
You will LOVE ❤ them......avis
Avis was in the Painted Door gift boutique demonstrating how to refresh potpourri that has lost its fragrance. She recommends doing this deep refresh every 6 months or so.
1. Place Potpourri in a plastic bag.
2. Pour refresher oil over the potpourri. Be careful not to get the oil on your wood furniture.
3. Seal the bag with a little air in it and toss the potpourri around to coat.
4. Place bag in a warm place.
5. Each day as you pass by, gently toss the potpourri in the bag. Let it sit for a week or two.
This will give you a wonder fragrance -- just like it is brand new.
Avis was recently in Painted Door gift boutique reminiscing and demonstrating how to tie a scarf for everyday or added warmth. She also shares a new favorite scarf for those days when you don't have pockets!
Avis in the Painted Door demonstrating how to make simple arrangements out of a little tiny cluster of bottles.
1. Gather flowers and plants growing in your yard.
2. Add crystal clear to your water to help the flowers last longer.
3. Pour water into bottles.
4. Add flowers and leaves you collected to each bottle. Choose what you like, be creative.
5. Cluster them together, put them in one large group, smaller groups or set them out in a single line.
It is a creative way to make a wonderful arrangement!
Everyone loves to receive a beautiful package both inside and out! To finish off that perfect gift, create the perfect bow.
Avis's tips to create the perfect bow:
1. Always be generous with the ribbon.
2. Always make sure to twist the ribbon so the finished side faces out.
3. Use The Loop to tie off your creation.